Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Phone Fanatic!

In my opinion, kids should be able to have a little bit of time to be on their phones in school everyday. We could have cell phone time in the morning or at recess or lunch. Grown ups don't understand that we get bored in school sometimes, and we just want to play. Too, we could get on the internet to play math games. That would help us with any trouble we are having.

I think the principle should consider allowing us to have our phones at school. 
Posted by: cutie queen

3 comments:

  1. wat a grate idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a time and place for the use of cell phones and in my opinion, it's not during the school day. However, if it's an emergency, obviously exceptions can be made. I rely heavily on my iPhone 4 but I refrain from using it during instructional time. Sure, I think a student can use his/her cell phone during recess; we can't forget the purpose of recess...play and have fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that school is a place to learn and i strongly disagree

    ReplyDelete