Thursday, January 10, 2013

Funny Life!



Have you ever wondered what’s it’s like to laugh so hard milk shoots out your nose? Well, it happened to me when I read The Diary of a Wimpy kid. This book is about Greg, his family, and his friends as he stumbles through life.

I absolutely LOVED this book. It was of the best books I have ever read.

One reason I liked it was because it is really funny. Rodrick, Greg’s brother, pulls pranks on him all the time. Too, it keeps you interested and keeps you reading. The author, Jeff Kinney, has written many parts where something weird happens. There are at least nine people that Greg talks about in the book and the author is always introducing a new character. If you’re looking for a funny read, this is the book for you.

I’d give this book five paws. 


Posted by: Skeletonman

No comments:

Post a Comment