Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stone Fox



What well you do if your grandfather was about to lose ever thing he owns? This book is about a boy that tries to help his grandfather pay the taxes he did not pay and save their farm. If they don’t pay they will lose their farm so the boy and his dog enter a race if they win they get five hundred dollars. They have to win and get the five hundred dollars to pay the taxes and save the farm.
I think this book is the best book I ever read because it has a lot of action and sadness. An example of action is they flow throw the race. An example of sadness is the dog dies during the race and it’s the first book I read of John Reynolds (author).
I recommend this book to people that love action and sadness. I loved this book I give it FIVE paws. 

 

Posted by: Soccerboy      

1 comment:

  1. I loved that book, I entirely reccomend this book

    ReplyDelete