Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series


One of my favorite series is The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. This series is about this kid named Gregory Hefley and his life. In middle school, he is trying to get a lot of fame but he can’t. Greg is kind of a jerk to his friend, Rowley. Rowley is kind of cool in middle school, but better than Greg.

I like these books because they are funny. For example, in the book Dog Days, Manny, Greg’s little brother, washes his hands in the toilet. I think that is the funniest thing in the book. In the very 1st book Manny eats a foot long tootsie roll! Also, Manny puts a cookie in Greg’s game system and now it does not work as well.

There are 6 books in this series. There is about to be a 7th book called Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Third Wheel.

I think this series is the best series I have ever read. I want to get the Third Wheel. I give this series 5 paws.


Posted By Awesome123

3 comments:

  1. I like the post but the font is kind of hard to read. Diary of a wimpy kid is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is one of my favorite series. I like it very much! From Awesome123

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd read it,but they sell out in a wink.

    ReplyDelete