Friday, March 22, 2013

Not So Perfect Vacation



                Have you ever been effected by weather? Well, I have. One time when I was in Indiana, it was cold, snowy, and it was hailing. White cloth pelted me with the force of ice scratching my face. 

          It was one of the worst experiences in my life. It was nothing like a winter wonderland. I thought it was going to be a nice vacation, but it could have been a lot better. We were going to go to a soccer game, see family, and go to the zoo, but all that was cancelled for some snowball fights and building snowmen. Everything looked like Perfect North, everything gone.

          The worst part of my experience was the hail. Ice the size of golf balls pelted me like grapeshot. When it hit me it felt like I was getting hit with ice, well… I was getting hit with ice.

          The reason why I will remember this experience is that I had scratches and I couldn’t feel my hands the whole time. Warm red liquid blanketed my hand as hail scratched it. The hail made me feel like I was in the military and I was wounded. If it wasn’t cold, snowy or if it wasn’t hailing then I probably would have had a great time. The only thing that was good about Indiana was the snowball fights and building snowmen. 

          It is nice going on a vacation with your family, but if it turns out to be a total disaster, you are going to remember the experience. It is harsh trying to go outside when it cold, snowy, and hailing. North is like a giant snowball with houses. I will give you a tip; don’t go north for the winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment